Subject: Re: [Leica] Final (Hopefully) Protest pics
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:50:32 -0800

BD and Brian

The protesters look fairly overwrought.  There are a lot of  "middle
Eastern types" in the crowd there.

I wonder what it would have been like in Manchester with its large
Pakistani population.  They did not like the US administration when
I lived near there. (a small town in Lancashire, called Burnley, also
with a large Muslim population).

It is only natural for those types to want to protect their own kind.

Jerry