Subject: Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:52:49 -0700

Jerry,

That is the only picture I am aware of to date. This is a real "MP 6"
not a cobbled together fake. The people giving us the details are not
rumor mongers but people who are connected and have been reliable in
the past. As far as I am concerned, if they say that is what is coming,
it is. You are of course free to disagree. My only disappointment is
that it does sound like it is going to be yet another special ed.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M)