Subject: [Leica] Donations to send a Leica broke shooter to Mardi Gras
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:56:01 -0600

On request from a cannot name source just yet (I'm saying it's a SonC
relative for now), I trying to get a small donation of $200 to bring a
Leicaphile to Mardi Gras.

He claims he's broke. Aren't we all?

Maybe just $1.00 per person and we could achieve this wonderful goal and a
Leica Freak can enjoy barfing on the famous Bourbon St.

He promises to send everyone on the list his XXX images from Mardi Gras.

Paypal accepted of course.

Sorry about the relative thing Sonny, the mIRC can tell ya.

Chris
New Orleans

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Donations to send a Leica broke shooter to Mardi Gras)