Subject: [Leica] M6TTL Question
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:17:13 -0600

Now that I have stuck my foot into the fray with the last posting, here is
my question to the group.

I just recently purchased my M-6TTL and it is a great camera, but has a
minor flaw - the rangefinder image is off in the vertical direction by just
enough to be an annoyance and make precise focussing on faces etc. a bit
tricky.  I have read that this can be adjusted by the owner - is this true
and how can I do it?  If not I guess I will have to reluctantly send it off
to Leica for adjustment.  I say reluctantly as I do like to use the camera
and don't want to part with it so soon after the purchase.

Also I have met with the M-6 rangefinder patch white out syndrome - is
there a fix?  I read Leica was finally coming out with a fix, is this true
and have they done this yet?

I know you have an archive, but I have been unsuccessful in searching it
for answers.

Gene

Replies: Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] M6TTL Question)