Subject: RE: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:47:12 -0800 (PST)

Tim,

No way, as you already know that the "M6P" has this
retro rewind. And after a few single malts, I'll wager
you rewind speed:  M3 style vs. M4 style... Mechanical
shutter is the operative word here.  I will make a
concession, that any "special edition" has to be in
units of 1000 or more, deal?

Patrick