Subject: Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 09:42:01 -0700

If it is a copy of the original Leicavit then it is a mistake. The
original Leicavit required a full stroke to wind the camera. The
RapidWinder uses a one way clutch so you can you can use small
movements of the lever as well. Here's hoping they bought Tom's design.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Japanese special edition of new Leica M)