Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW Week 7 and 8
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:51:21 +0100

Hello,

Good news, my wife approved the purchase of a real filmscanner. The
scans will be soon much better.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/paw/7.htm

This is the last snow we had this winter.

I had to drive to the UK last week and decided to take the boat form
Calais to Dover. Because I was a bit early in Calais I had the
opurtunity to make these pictures.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/paw/8.htm

This is in the old port of Calais. The light was delicate and gave the
nets a very nice shiny look. I hope that will show better with the new
scanner.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/paw/8a.htm

This is a detail of the famous sculpture by Rodin: "les bourgois de
Calais". Because the sculpture is very diffucult to catch in total I
decided to do a detail.

The index is at: http://home.wanadoo.nl/michiel.fokkema/paw/paw.html

Happy shooting,

             Michiel Fokkema