Subject: Re: [Leica] ot TMAX100 scratching problems anyone?
From: Dante Stella <dante@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:45:53 -0500

This can be

Dust getting into the film can felt (from carrying around film outside
its plastic container).

Your scanner scratching bowed film.

Bad sleeving by a processor

And I have not had this issue with TMX.  T400CN, yes, but that's just a
fragile film to begin with.

Although it sucks to have scratched film while scanning, especially
with a hard-ass scanner like a Kodak, it has never been a problem in
actual printing.

Dante