Subject: Re: WAS--[Leica] RE: Longevity of Leica products; NOW (OT) Pentacon, Dresden
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:37:13 -0500

- --
  Nathan,

Pentacon Dresden is still  in business (although as Pentacon GMBH
rather than VEB Pentacon) and will still repair Pentacon 6 and Exakta
66 cameras.
http://www.pentacon-dresden.de/english/

I've read( on the 'Kiev Report') that they will modify  Pentacon 6s
with the newer Exakta 66 wind mechanism.

Its nice to know that a remnant of Zeiss Ikon ( in the historic, if
not legal sense) still exists.

Bob Marvin