Subject: [Leica] Epson 2200
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:50:33 -0800

At a reception this afternoon, I was treated to an example of printing
made with the Epson 2200. It looked incredible.  For a moment, I thought that
the images were hand printed.
It turns out that he used a Swedish camera, of no particular
distinction, with Fuji 800. He scanned them on a Nikon Super Coolscan
8000 ED. They were then printed out on Epson Archival matte paper.
He's allegedly selling them on ebay as part of the performance part of
the exhibit; #3502944012, etc.
The screen repro doesn't do the prints justice.
Slobodan Dimitrov