Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica brand (WAS: Longevity of Leica products)
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:33:17 +0100

Well, the brand recognition varies based on region. I think here in
Europe, and particularly in places like Switzerland or Germany, Leica is
a quite recognized brand, also among those who have only a casual
interest in photography. You see it outside many camera stores in
Zurich, alongside the big Japanese brands, and there are many places
where you can pick up an M6/M7 or a pair of Leica binoculars.

Nathan