Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica MP -- Yes, it's true!
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:39:02 -0600

Jerry

Good Point, I would hope it would be engraved - Wishful Thinking??

Hmmm, I wonder if I took the top plate off my M6TTL I could get it engraved
with the Leica Logo....

Gene

                      Jerry Lehrer
                      <jerryleh@pacbell.net>              To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  Re: [Leica] Leica MP -- Yes, it's true!
                      -alto.ca.us

                      02/24/2003 10:44 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene

Yes, but is the Leica script engraved on the top, or simply silk-
screened?

Jerry

grduprey@rockwellcollins.com wrote:

> >From what I can see from the photo, we get the Leica Script back, which
> some is worth the price of admission.  It sure is more elegant than the
RED