Subject: [Leica] Re: Question: Single Stroke vs. Double Stroke M3
From: Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:19:12 -0500

Several years ago my wife bought an M3 DS. My immediate thought was
to have it converted to SS. Before I could get that done my wife used
it enough to decide that she liked it as it was. I thought that was
silly but it was her camera.

Then I borrowed it one afternoon and shot several rolls through it. I
found that I like the was The DS worked. It is still a DS and will so
remain.

Some things just have to be tried to understand them.

Ken Wilcox