Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica MP -- Yes, it's true!
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:23:20 -0700

Jerry--

Absolutely! Go take a look at that typewriter Web site I mentioned ...
www.mytypewriter.com. I nearly fell over when I visited a local paperie
(fancy paper store) and saw a bunch of old Smith Coronas, Royals, and other
small but very cute dinosaurs sitting on a table, with prices that would
make your head spin.

There is a Hermes Baby, dating from the '50s, on that site for $250.00. And
a Rocket for the same price!

Kit