Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Leica MP --now typewriters looking typewriters? Look here
From: mak@teleport.com
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:34:01 -0800 (PST)

If anyone wants to relive the good old days of typewriters, I bought a couple newly restored ones at Blue Moon Camera and Machine, a Skywriter and a Smith Corona Collegiate Model with GREEN keys...in addition to a case full of Leicas, Jake has typewriters dating back to 1885 or so...503 978 0333.

No matter how much I pester him, Jake refuses to carry Apple IIs (or Kaypros etc) let alone typesetting systems...alas...

Perhaps we can MAIL carbons to one another if the list goes down.

My 5 and 7 year olds think a typewriter is just a cool thing (much cooler than their iMac for typing a note)

Mark