Subject: Re: [Leica] PMA
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:19:54 -0800

The exhibition should be open on Sunday according to the latest reports.

There will be workshops for teachers and the trade Fri, Sat.
I have always been able to enter even before the opening of the exibit.
This time I will be going with Joseph Dickesron who writes for Shutterbug
and is a photo/digital photo teacher as well.
The reason for the odd schedule this year is a concomitant event, some stock
car race.

I look forward also to meet Nasser Kahn "The fight Master", a prominent
boxing photographer who uses digital cameras for his work. I met Nasser
several years ago at PMA.

Joe

Message from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> ([Leica] PMA)
Message from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] PMA)