Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:10:26 -0500

It's quite simple, Greg - although if you had bothered to read the time
on posts you would have seen that this discussion had only ended, it had
long ended in far more calm and collegial way than that in which you've
decided to revive it...

The point is that as we are constantly giving each other advise
regarding commercial products - and many of us are factoring that advice
into purchasing decisions - its really nothing more than simple good
manners to tell each other if we have what might be perceived as
conflicts of interest.

BTW, Chris, all I've suggested is that we be upfront. Not that I have
any power over anyone; not that this is my list; not that I make the
rules. All I did was ask a few questions and make a suggestion.I wonder
if you've ever given any thought to the possibility that an outburst
such as yours - with its offensive religious references and hectoring
tone - could lead one to wonder why you find the idea of being upfront
with people so, uh, troubling?  ;-)

Best,

B. D.