Subject: RE: [Leica] New Coke
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:26:02 -0500

Frank - Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, give the Leica
marketing folks enough credit to think that they would discontinue the
M6 with the intention of whipping up demand so that they could
reintroduce it in a new "can" and a higher price? I'd like to believe
that, but I've never seen any evidence that even hints at the
possibility. :-)