Subject: RE: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:28:21 -0700

John--

A poetry contest? You know, I was thinking of having another kind of
contest, and maybe you'd do it with me ... how about short stories about
Wild and Unusual Adventures I've Had With My Leica. We could give a prize
for that, too! Seriously! Or if you don't want a prize, then we could give
you a lump of coal or, as we do in the South, if children are naughty, give
them a bag 'o switches! ;-)

Kit