Subject: Re: [Leica] Sweet Tea, now catfish
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:38:51 -0600

Hush puppies .  A truly controversial subject. Everybody has their own way,
and everyone else just can't make them right.     It'll stir up a debate of
a size that will astonish even Austin.

Some folks have absolute conniptions when they see a tiny hush puppy, others
throw a bigole hissy fit when the hush puppie gets too big.

I will NOT venture into hush puppies.

Sonny