Subject: RE: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: "WOC" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:22:56 -0500

Kit,
  I did take a look, believe me, sticking my finger each day is far easier
then attempting to answer this.  I'll leave this to those much more educated
in Leica lore then I.  But then this from a guy that enjoys Jack Black
Manhattans, Rye and Irish single malt but has never acquired a taste for
Scotch of any sort :->
Bill