Subject: [Leica] Lagavulin
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:11:17 -0800

The LUG is indeed an inexhaustible fountain of knowledge.

Lagavulin, for me, entered the arena like a young energetic bull, trotting
and full of confidence. I had never heard the name but after some research I
came upon this link:

http://www.scotchwhisky.com/focus/lagavulin.htm

I have never been able to acquire a taste for whiskeys or scotches. As a
home wine maker, very seldom do I venture into the spirits world.

As for Lagavulin as a topic of discussion, unfortunately, there are not
enough days in the week to dedicate particular attention to.

Joe