Subject: RE: [Leica] OT, Really Good Wine!
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:12:08 +0100

A supermarket chain in the UK (Tescos) have a 'Great with' range of wines,
so there's 'Great with Chicken', 'Great with Beef' etc. My first inclination
was to laugh, but then I thought about someone who'd never bought wine
before - it would at least give them a starting point so perhaps it's not a
bad move after all.

Steve