Subject: Re: OT Re: [Leica] Digital - Rumor Mongering apologies to Mark R.
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:28:57 -0800

BD

You are a man after my own heart!  Don Rickles would be proud
to know you.

Speaking of hearts, I just started re-reading the book you wrote for
Larry King on his heart attacks.  Since the time that I first read it, I
had my own MI which resulted in a stent installation.  5 years ago,
and no problems.

My cardiologist at UCSD said that a tremendous amount of
progress has been made since that book was written.

Jerry