Subject: [Leica] Ooops
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:04:44 +1100

Tom,

I must be asleep still: I just approved two images: the first is
probably OK, but may have a name on it, but the second, I forgot to
add the selection of category, which he missed: also there may be a
copyright name on it as well. I need to download the images, get rid
of the copyright name and replace them, and the second submission
should be under working day not uncategorized:

Sorry

Cheers