Subject: Re: [Leica] A camera is a box with a hole in the front.
From: "Seth Rosner" <sethrosner1@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:10:48 -0500

Neil, harrumph in Saratoga Springs. You just don't realize what a difference
a day makes, 24 little hours and titanium, black paint, inscriptions to
bridges in faraway lands and bruney sultans, to the psyche, such as it is,
of a LEICA cameraperson. The colenman does, but only to a limited extent.

Just look at the images produced by black chrome, silver chrome, black
paint, titanium chrome - get away from me you metallurgists - not to mention
the dedications. Lenses? They're just to fill the hole in the front of the
box.

How good it feels = how good it is ;-)

LaK 9