Subject: [Leica] OR/NICU Photographs
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:29:27 -0500

Well...perhaps and perhaps not.  Ted and Sandy are photographing a book
on "Women In Medicine," capturing, as I understand it, women in all
venues where medicine is practiced.  We'll have to wait for a report
from Ted and Sandy whether or not they worked in a NICU (Neonatal
Intensive Care Unit).  I am certain they will be photographing in the OR
because I know one of the surgeons who they will follow.

Hospital administrators seem reluctant...stupidly...to permit
documentary photography in intensive care units.  This may be from
liability jitters, but who knows.

	Buzz Hausner