Subject: Re: [Leica] TRIVIA TUESDAY IS UPON US!
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:42:36 +0100

it,s value for money and smooth
if you plan on adding ice you,re best off with
Famous Grouse which according to the magazine scientific american
will last the longest because of highest alcohol content
If you can get your hands on it try
white heather
hard to find but exquisite.
also to release the taste try the scottish method of adding a bit of cold
water
preferably from the stream it was made from but cold evian (or mountain
dew)will do in a pinch
regards
simon