Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Capa Casting
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:44:28 -0700

Jeff--

Yes, she's an amazing musician. I saw her in concert here in Denver, at Red
Rocks, from about the fourth row, and then about three days later, bumped
into her in a store in San Francisco. It was fun to be able to say, "Now
that was a great concert!" She really has a charismatic command on the
stage. If she were ever to sing in a musical, she'd be a knockout. And the
versatility of her voice ... she's mighty fine. Yes, that soundtrack for
"Cowgirls" was terrific. The one film she's been in--Salmonberries--was an
odd film, but there was some outstanding photographic work in it, amazing
pictures of the Arctic.

Kit