Subject: Re: [Leica] M6/M6TTL meters
From: "Meino de Graaf" <mgraaf@csc.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:38:03 +0100

I checked tyhe manual of my older m6 (1985).

The metering range is 0.125 - 125000 cd per square meter.
Working range is from EV 0 to EV 20.

Meino de Graaf

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           "Oliver Bryk"   |
|         |           <oliverbryk     |
|         |           @attbi.com>     |
|         |           Sent by:        |
|         |           owner-leica-user|
|         |           s               |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |           02/28/03 04:47  |
|         |           AM              |
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to leica-users  |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                        |
  |        To:      "Users Group Leica" <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>                                                |
  |        cc:                                                                                                             |
  |        Subject: [Leica] M6/M6TTL meters                                                                                |
  >------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Austin wrote:
<snip>
The discussion by Victor of his meter question, and some other discussion
I've had on another list had me look up some information on the Leica
M6/M6TTL meters.  I found:
The M6 meter goes from EV 0 to EV 20
The M6TTL meter goes from EV -2 to EV 20
That is according to the manuals I have...
<snip>
Out of curiosity I checked the manual for my M6/0.85 (non-TTL). It says
that
the light metering range begins at 0.063cd per square meter, and that the
working range at ISO 100 is from EV -1 to EV 20.
Oliver Bryk