Subject: RE: [Leica] MP and rewind crank.
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:12:39 -0700

Don--

Maybe so many people were screaming "I want the old stuff! Gimmee Leica like
it used to be!" that they literally took it all to heart, thought this was
what everyone wanted, and there you have it. A product that answers the
wishes of the squeakiest wheels!

I have to say that I have spoken with several pros, and nearly every one
has, to a man or woman, been very excited about the debut of this camera. So
it's not all for the collectors, or the New Coke crowd.

Speaking of Coke, I wonder what my bottle of Coke commemorating the National
Championship of the Georgia Bulldogs is worth now? It's only about 23 years
old. Think I should drink it? ;-)

Kit