Subject: [Leica] Re: leica on crack
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:06:11 -0500

>I have to say that I have spoken with several pros, and nearly every one
has, to a man
>or woman, been very excited about the debut of this camera. So it's not all
for the
>collectors, or the New Coke crowd.

What on _earth_ could a pro be excited about with this camera? Maybe that
it'll get a nice patina when it brasses?

Possibly like this photographer they take the M along as jewelry when out on
assignment so it's functionality (or the fact that you can't shove a CF in
it) doesn't matter too much....

I'd be really excited about a digital M or a 35mm f 1.0 maybe but a "new" m6
with a backwards rewind crank ain't ringin my bells....

kc

Replies: Reply from Gerry Walden <gwpics@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: leica on crack)