Subject: Re: [Leica] Viso Lenses on Leicaflex
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:25:24 -0700

Here is a page with a good introduction to the Visoflex system
including the diagrams you are looking for. I do not see a slim OUBIO
though I seem to recall one being discussed in an article I was reading
within the last year or so. Can't you just cut a OUBIO down?

http://elshaw.tripod.com/

John Collier