Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Put's Essay on the MP
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 12:16:34 -0700

Hi Patrick,

You are taking my comment out of context. My post was in jest and a
response to John's post saying he (John) couldn't keep a secret.

BTW, Erwin has not posted this specific review on his web site yet (it
was sent out by private email along with a written request that it be
held in confidence until March 2nd).

I don't equate Erwin's reviews to a matter kept in confidence by certain
other professions. Different standard, but Doug Herr's take on this is
quite apt.

Regards,

Greg