Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year!!!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 13:20:14 -0800

I'm the only one who knows this but today is the first day of the year!
Happy New Year!
Not the Chinese or Jewish calander but the "Rabs calender".

Count from today, March to SEPT-ember - seven months away.
OCT-ober is eight months away. (I'd always put "8" instead of "10" when
i was in second grade)
NOV means 9 and Dec-ember of course means 10.
Which is 10 months away from March; where we are now!

You see January and February were put in as an afterthought I'm sure by
some drunken, fiddling, pyromaniac Roman.
I ignor them. A great time for a shopping vaction. I redid my Kitchen office!

Today is the first day of the rest of your year!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com
Email: mark@rabinergroup.com