Subject: [Leica] Kit wants to join the "CoC"...
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 19:37:59 -0500

> Jerry--
>
> You could probably add me in there, too. Can I be a member of the
> Jerry-Austin-B.D. Confrontation Cadre? ;-)
>
> Kit

To join the "CoC" need far more than a few months of good old confrontation
in here.  We need to make sure you aren't some "fly by night"
confrontationalist.

Stick around for a while, you have potential.  We'll see what you're made of
after a few DOF/filter/digital v film debates ;-)

Austin

Oh, and BTW, the CoC doesn't mean "Cockled Ostentatious Curmudgeons".