Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Guilt?
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 13:41:51 -0700

Ernie--

Well, if you have Passport Protection and it's during the first three years,
then you're covered. ;-)

But seriousy, anything can happen. If you don't live fully, and that means
getting your gear out and enjoying it in whatever way you enjoy enjoying it,
then that's something to feel bad about. It's like your brain--use it or
lose it!

Kit