Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Put's Essay on the MP
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 08:26:18 -0700

Let me reiterate yet again that Erwin's report WAS NEVER POSTED HERE.
The chap who posted it to HIS OWN site posted the link to several Leica
boards but not to this list. The link was merely noted on this list.
Here is the site where it was posted:

http://www.stevehoffman.tv/

If you have problems with Erwin's report being posted to the internet
then take it up with the chap who did it. It has absolutely nothing to
do with this list!

John Collier