Subject: Re: [Leica] It's pouring rain out! What to do?!
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 18:25:57 +0100 (MET)

I misunderstood you. I first thought "Why have a party with a bunch of
fetish people in the rain ... where's the wet t-shirts?" Then I realized
you moved inside.

Not that it will inspire your photography, but perhaps some of your models
could get some ideas from a club in Gothenburg:

http://www.fetishpeople.org

Even though you choose English, once you get to the picture page, you're
back to Swedish. "Bilder från" means "Pictures from" and then the links
are the dates of the parties.

Those not interested in fetish, don't bother. There's nothing else there.

Daniel