Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Bush and God
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:04:34 -0500

You might want to check out the very interesting article on belief.net
about Bush's religious motivations. I personally find this one of the
most disturbing aspects of his war rhetoric. I think an examination of
leaders who believe that God was on their side would reveal he is in
some dubious company.

JB

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: Bush and God)