Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting in relation to photo ops in Malls etc.
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 15:00:15 -0500

Rolfe - many thanks for the update. I have been to Crossgates as my son
goes to Union and I believe the owner of that mall also owns the big mall
here in Syracuse.  While I am split on my feelings about the Iraq issue
this Mall situation is pathetic.  God I wish I wasn't working and lived
near enough to Albany I would be there with a T shirt on and bells.

by the way do you know Curt Miller - Albany Area and Berkshire Leica user?

ernie nitka