Subject: [Leica] [LEICA] Trivia Time!
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 18:41:56 -0700

Howdy LUG'ers!

Been busy and gone for a few days. But I just wanted to remind you that we
have our Trivia Tuesday image up on our Web site, if you're interested in
taking a poke at it!

We've extended the time frame for correct answers, so you have until next
week, by the end of the day on March 11, wherever you live in this big wide
world, to answer. Remember, the first five correct answers get a $25 gift
certificate from You-Know-Who! ;-)

If you don't know where we are, you can find us at www.acmefoto.com. Click
on "Trivia" on the left navigation column, and come to see us. If you want a
direct link, copy and paste this one into your browser's location bar:

http://www.acmefoto.com/cgi-acmefoto/ACMstore.cgi?user_action=link&link=triv
ia

See ya!

Kit