Subject: [Leica] Okay you posers, I have an assignment for you....
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:14:58 -0500

It's actually my assignment for me, but you can play along if you're bored.
This is my hall-wall-portfolio project. The idea is to hang your 15 best
photos up in your hallway (or dining room, or bathroom, etc. someplace where
people can SEE them):

 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/wall1.jpg
 http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/wall2.jpg

Just hang them up with paper clips and tacks, but the idea is that these
will always be your 15 best photos and in a year from the date you start,
none of them will be left because they will all have been replaced by BETTER
photos. And in 12 months, your WORST photo will be better than the BEST
photo you have now. And if you're not replacing pix, you know you're not
taking enough of them.

I started in november.

The other benefit to this is that when some rich magazine editor wants to
see your portfolio, you can pull one down off the wall and run in for an
interview.

Keep pushing that shutter button, it'll come unstuck.

Best of light from cheap and nasty studios,

Kc