Subject: [Leica] friday for sale
From: Bob Keene/Keene Vision Photography <kabob3@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 22:02:01 -0500

Ok-

here's a couple of goodies:

Very nice 20/5.6 Russar LTM lens with front and rear caps and finder. front
element of finder rattles a little- has no effect on performance. Great
lens, I just never seem to use it. Asking $325 plus shipping.

Leica 'skinny' Tele-Elmarit-M 90/2.8 (Canada) ser# 308588; in very nice
shape, minor cleaning marks on front, no effect on performance. with B&W
rubber lens hood(new this Xmas), rear cap, no front cap. Love the lens, but
I find I use it too rarely. Asking $450 + shipping.

Canon lens hood for 50/1.8, 35/2.8 - clamp on hood, black with silver
mounting ring in beautiful shape $35.

PayPal accepted, but add 2% to offset fees.

thanks,
will not be home Friday, it's my baby's first birthday!!

Bob Keene
Keene Vision Photography
"Creating Visions That Last A Lifetime"
781/449-2536