Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicavit, After Market Products, etc.
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 08:52:34 -0800

Austin

I have been enjoined by the originator of that appellation in
respect to people, to keep the relationship private.  Actually
it comes from an old 1980's Don Rickles stand-up comedy
monolog at a Friars Club Roast.

It was recalled to me by someone who is a great authority
on Don Rickles as well as the Three Stooges.

Jerry D7