Subject: [Leica] FS M6ttl black .58
From: Michael Hintlian <michael@hintlian.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:29:25 -0500

For Sale:  Leica M6ttl 0.58, black chrome with USA passport.  Camera
was bought in August 2002, registered and never taken out of the box.
I have not touched the camera.  This is as mint/like new in box as
you will find anywhere and it has whatever remains of the USA
passport which I will help with if needed.  $1595. shipped via
UPS/insured to the lower 48.  Please contact directly:
michael@hintlian.com