Subject: [Leica] Re: FS Friday
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:10:30 -0600

Hi -

I have a question about the items below. Are these new? With Passport
and Leica USA warrantee? How much would shipping be to Minnesota (zip
55116)? And would you take American Express? How does the payment
plan work, do I have to file a lease agreement with you, or do you
simply bill my Amex 6 times over six months?

Karen Nakamura

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: FS Friday)
Reply from "Photo News Network" <prm@ameri-com.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: FS Friday)