Subject: [Leica] leica MP and other things
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 22:23:28 -0500

Dear Luggers- Today was a bad day for us Leica news shooters. In the middle
of an assignment by wonderful M6-- broke! I lost all shutter speeds from 1
second to 1/30th. Press the shutter and the curtain locks open until you
change the shutter speed to flash synch or higher. Leica in Canada must now
deal with the problem. While at the counter I discussed the new MP with the
Leica Canada rep. He has handled it but no product available in the frozen
north yet. The only brochure he could give was even a special edition with
photos of photographer Michael  Comte and he had only one copy. I sure hope
Leica can get the new products out a little quicker. It is difficult to
believe that more info on the new products has been discussed on the lug
than is readily available from our leica distributors.

Kevin Argue
St. Catharines, Ontario

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] leica MP and other things)