Subject: Re: [Leica] Heiland Split Grade for V35?!?!
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:19:33 +0100

I have the Analyser Pro from RH Designs and I have used the Heiland
Splitgrade. The advantages for me of the Splitgrade (which I do not
have) is

a) there is no need to look for a suitable thin and dense point of
the negative when you make measurements with the Splitgrade, you just
scan the whole negative. Timewise there is not much difference.

b) there is neither a need to remove the filters when you make
measurements with the Splitgrade, nor to replace them (correctly!)
when printing as this is done automatically

The disadvantage is the higher price. BTW I like the Analyser.

Chris