Subject: Re: [Leica] Heiland and RH Designs
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 11:15:16 +1100

On Sunday, March 9, 2003, at 10:56 AM, Edward Caliguri wrote:

> BTW - I just
> picked up a 'new' in the box, last batch V35 color for less than
> $1000.00
> USD, so in some ways I can 'justify' the Split Grade purchase! Feel
> free to
> send me helpful any info off forum as well .....

This was my "excuse" as well. I found a perfect V35 with all
accessories including MG and colour heads at a very "nice" price, so I
blew it all on the splitgrade --- we easily make excuses for the things
we "need"

Cheers

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Heiland and RH Designs)